This Month's Updates ...
We mentioned in last month's roundup that there were some features being released in April ... they are now live on the system so be sure to take a look!
You can now ...
1. Access a full visual history of driver diagrams on projects
2. Plan and monitor your progress in projects and programmes on the updated Improvement Timeline
3. Visualize how active your project is and track changes made with the new timeline calendar
4. See the history of changes you have made throughout your project, with mini-timelines added to each field
5. Create and use project templates in the new Settings > Templates module
6. Programme Changes
Checkout all of the changes that have been made to programmes here.
1. Improved performance - Live Now
Work has been done to improve the performance of several areas of the platform. Most notably top level module lists like projects and programmes.
2. Wizards - Live Now
The process of creating new records has been updated to a step-by-step 'wizard'.
Lancashire Care - Case Study
Our recent case study with Lancashire Care, shows how they implemented Life QI after their CQC inspection to help record QI activity and support part of their QI initiative throughout their organisation. Read here
Don't miss updates!
Subscribe to our newsletter, blog and news.
Get articles sent instantly to your inbox.