What's been happening this month...
1. Record Field Adaptations - Coming April 2019
With the new record field adaptations you will be able to get a better understanding of the history of changes you have made throughout your project, with mini-timelines added to each field.
Click on the timeline icon to list all the changes made, date of amendment and who made the changes. It will also display the previous values of the field in sequence and highlight what changed!
2. Project Templates - Coming April 2019
Project templates will no longer be restricted to programmes, they will now be split out and become available more broadly throughout the system. Some of the great benefits include:
- The ability to link existing templates to a programme, allowing you to utilise your own library of repeatable project templates again and again.
- Users will be able to create templates and share them with others using membership functionality.
- Users can start individual new projects from a template in the projects module.
- Templates now also include the ability to define Change Ideas and PDSA's!
3. Programmes Changes - Coming April 2019
Discover some fantastic new additions to the programme module. These will be released over the coming months and will be sure to create a buzz.
Find out how CNWL have been empowering staff and significantly increasing Quality Improvement capacity and capability. Read more...
Don't miss updates!
Subscribe to our newsletter, blog and news.
Get articles sent instantly to your inbox.Join now